Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

The Windiest Day in NZ

Yesterday the wind was going crazy it broke a huge branch on   a tree I went outside to take a picture but my jacket almost blew   off me. I was writing all about it and my story was long, 31 lines! I  broke my record on lines 😃 it was crazy my highest lines use to  be 21 and here is a picture that a took. if you look close enough   you can see the the broken branch. Yesterday we also found out   how to use sheets it's just like your spelling list just on chrome  books but you can do anything you want to do on it! It's pretty awesome!!





2 comments:

Royal321 said...

Hi Joshua. I like your emoji and your picture of the trees go backward because of the wind and I did a blog post about the wind in New Zealand too. Why did you choose that picture?

Unknown said...

Hi Joshua. I like your picture. I did the same thing as you. Why did you choose that picture?

Post a Comment